Decorative Brushed Nickel Plating Chemicals Brightener Solution BP
Nickel Plating Chemicals Properties
1. The plating layer can be with low stress, excellent flexibility.
It is suitable for machining parts after plating.
2. Wide range electric current density and additive replenishment,
stable bath and easy to control.
Nickel Plating Chemicals Operating Instruction
Formula and Operation Condition
Nickel Sulfate (NiSO4·7H2O)
Nickel Chloride (NiCl2·6H2O)
Boric Acid (H3BO3)
Nickel BP 760A brightener
Nickel BP 760B softener
Cathode Current Density
Anodic Current Density
Recycle filteration continuously
Nickel Plating Chemicals Bath Preparation
1. Fill the tank with about 70% water, heat to 70~80℃.
2. Add boric acid (H3BO3), stir until it is thoroughly dissolved.
4. Add 1-2 ml/L H2O2 (30%) after dilution, and stir for 2 hours.
5. Add nickel carbonate or 4% sodium hydroxide solution, and adjust
pH to 5.2.
6. Then add 3~5 g/L activated carbon powder and stir the bath, and
then filter after standing about 3 to 5 hours.
7. Add diluted sulfuric acid (5-10%) to adjust pH to around 4.
Nickel Plating Chemicals Transfer cylinder
It is easy to change other nickel process to Nickel BP 760 barrel
nickel process. stop adding previous brightener and softener, then
replenish the make up as the amount of previous tank or add Nickel
BP 760 A and B at the ratio 1:1.